We only stayed 1 night. Very friendly staff & helpful. Great room, great ammenities . Wish we could have stayed longer. Veryclean. Nice activites for kids. We felt very secure here. Lots of restaurant on property and nearby. Best thing is the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach, voted one of America's Best Beaches by TripAdvisor. Unwind at The SandBox beach lounge offering VIP Cabanas, open fire tables, and the popular Sand Bar beach bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at Guy Harvey RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's "Tanked," indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, test your balancing skills on the Triple WipeOut surf ride, Swim with the Fish in our massive aquarium, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only, while the kids dive into an ocean of fun with themed activities tailored just for them. Best of all, when you stay at this beachfront resort, you get to enjoy all the activities, recreation, restaurants and more at our neighboring sister resort, TradeWinds Island Grand! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida