The Tradewinds Resort was a totally wonderful experience! The staff was very friendly and attentive at every level, from the registration desk clerk to the gift shop attendant to the beach front attendant. The room was bright and clean. We had a gulf-view room and the view was awesome!!! The resort offered many activities. I took advantage of the Body Works Spa and had a facial, manicure and hair highlights. The staff there was excellent and treated me like a queen!! There was also an array of dining experiences. We visited the Piper's Patio and Palm Court Italian Grill. Each restaurant was very different; the Piper's Patio was casual dining with an outdoor patio and the Palm Court Italian Grill was a intimate finer dining experience. Both were very good and the room service was wonderful too. We also visited a few of the bars, including The Sand Bar. The bar staff was very interactive and fun!! There are several pools, including an adult only pool with hot tub which is a great feature!! St Petersburg Beach is beautiful, even in January!! We took several walks on the beach collecting shells and the sunsets are breathtaking!! I would definenitely recommend Tradewinds Resorts to friends and family and we will be visiting again!!!! It will take more than one trip to enjoy all the amenities offered at this great resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the white sands of St. Pete Beach, voted the No. 1 beach destination in the USA. Enjoy fishing, diving and water sport adventures on the warm waters of Florida’s Gulf of Mexico. Located 30 minutes from Tampa International Airport, Guy Harvey Outpost offers casual dining and the popular Sand Bar, two swimming pools, whirlpool, hammocks along the beach and the Guy Harvey Outfitter Shop.Experience Florida fishing at its finest with inshore, offshore, fly and chartered deep sea fishing. Scuba dive to sunken ships or book a snorkeling trip. Take flight with JetLev, your personal water powered jet pack or ride WaveJet, an electric powered surfboard. Guy Harvey Outpost inspires endless family adventures where you can experience the life, science and love for the sea that is Guy Harvey. Children also have a place in the adventure at Guy Harvey Outpost with tailored activities just for kids; all you have to do is enjoy the journey. In addition to the great hotel amenities and services at Guy Harvey Outpost, you’ll have access to a wealth of facilities and programs at TradeWinds Island Grand, just down the beach. There you can enjoy more casual dining, fine dining and beach bars and then retreat back to the intimacy of the Outpost. You pack your things – we’ll pack your stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida