The Tradewinds Resort was a totally wonderful experience! The staff was very friendly and attentive at every level, from the registration desk clerk to the gift shop attendant to the beach front attendant. The room was bright and clean. We had a gulf-view room and the view was awesome!!! The resort offered many activities. I took advantage of the Body Works Spa and had a facial, manicure and hair highlights. The staff there was excellent and treated me like a queen!! There was also an array of dining experiences. We visited the Piper's Patio and Palm Court Italian Grill. Each restaurant was very different; the Piper's Patio was casual dining with an outdoor patio and the Palm Court Italian Grill was a intimate finer dining experience. Both were very good and the room service was wonderful too. We also visited a few of the bars, including The Sand Bar. The bar staff was very interactive and fun!! There are several pools, including an adult only pool with hot tub which is a great feature!! St Petersburg Beach is beautiful, even in January!! We took several walks on the beach collecting shells and the sunsets are breathtaking!! I would definenitely recommend Tradewinds Resorts to friends and family and we will be visiting again!!!! It will take more than one trip to enjoy all the amenities offered at this great resort!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort, is located on the award-winning white sands of St. Pete Beach. Offering The SandBox beach lounge with VIP Cabanas, open fire tables and the popular Sand Bar. Dine on cutting edge seafood at Guy Harvey RumFish Grill - showcasing a 33,500 gallon aquarium featured on Animal Planet's "Tanked," indoor/outdoor bars, live entertainment and a retail store carrying the area's largest selection of Guy Harvey merchandise. Explore the shore, master a stand-up paddleboard, take flight with JetLev, go on a fishing or diving adventure ... Or unwind around our whirlpool and two swimming pools, one for adults only, while the kids dive into an ocean of fun with themed activities tailored just for them. In addition to the great hotel amenities and services at Guy Harvey Outpost, you'll have access to a wealth of facilities and programs at TradeWinds Island Grand, just down the beach. There you can enjoy more casual dining, fine dining and beach bars and then retreat back to the intimacy of the Outpost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Guy Harvey Outpost, a TradeWinds Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida