“Amazing Sunset Cruise” 5 of 5 stars

Book ahead on Expedia
Book a Tour
Activities: Sailing
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Landings, on Saint Pete Beach since 1972, is known for eco-friendly DOLPHIN WATCH and SUNSET SAILING trips aboard luxury sailing yachts. We also offer boating trips to EGMONT KEY and SHELL ISLAND; as well as BACK BAY FISHING, DEEP SEA FISHING and OFFSHORE fishing trips. Larger group? Ask us about PRIVATE CHARTERS!
Western Suburbs of Chicago
21 attraction reviews
“Amazing Sunset Cruise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

My husband and I chartered "Glorious Daze", a 46' sailing catamaran, for a three hour sunset cruise. Captain Norm and his wife Ann were so friendly and helpful, giving us a full tour of their beautiful boat before we got underway. Once out on the water, they served us champaign and some delightful homade appetizers, while we sat at the front of the boat and watched the sun set. Once it did, a beautiful full moon rose over Tampa Bay, making it one extraordinary evening. The boat is big and stable, but nimble enough to move fast and really elegantly through the water. Bring your camera and rubber soled shoes! This was worth every penny and then some! And don't forget to ask Ann for her recipe for walnut chocolate cookies!

Visited September 2011

Miami, Florida
“perfect, great for families, wonderful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2011

I booked a 3 hour private sailing trip for my daughter's 12th birthday. There were 7 kids and 4 adults. I booked the trip without reading any reviews here. I see why they are so great.

After I booked the trip, the owner called to recommend (without pressure) a bigger boat for a few more dollars. It was a great recommendation. We arrived at the dock to the help of a crew member with our cooler, and a "happy birthday" banner.

The crew was friendly and educated the kids on the dolphins, the boat, and told us about all the landmarks.

I would, and will do this again. Wonderful experience, well worth the money.

Visited August 2011
Newfoundland, Canada
“You Have to do This Cruise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

i live on an island, so I have done many different types of boat tours / cruises. i would have to say without a doubt that this is one of the most enjoyable boat tours I have been on. The yachts are in excellent condition and they do not have too many people on board. There is plenty of space to move about the yacht, with plenty of seating and clear views of the amazing sunset. The boat allows BYOB, which is a great deal as they could easily gouge you on liquor prices while at sea. The yacht is moored at a dock behind a shopping centre. There is a liquor store, a cvs pharmacy, and a publix grocery store in the mall, so it is easy to pick up drinks and snacks prior to the cruise. The cruise took about 2 hours. We sailed out to the mouth of the bay in the evening, watched the sunset and sailed back. The colors in the sky were breath taking. The crew was very professional,although there was not much interaction other than to inform us when we were going to stop or turn sharply. Overall it was very relaxing,very romantic and a great value. I would highly recommend it!

Visited August 2011
Lancashire, Uk
16 attraction reviews
“We Got Married on the boat!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2011

We actually got married on the Boat in April 2009.

The staff were fabulous! Cindy was a star and made our booking easy (seen as though it was all done via email).

Captain Dan married us and was great!

The whole day was a success and everyone enjoyed themselves. It was very calm, saw dolphins (well apart from me as I was locked in the Loo so hubby to be didnt see me)

We arranged for the bar to be open and we took our own food - which we had pre-ordered from the supermarket (publix) 3 doors down.

We will deffinatley go back and take a ride when we're next in the area.

I would recommend anyone looking for somewhere different to get married to bare this is mind! Such a great experience and obviously one we'll never forget! The amount of family that said they wished they had done that for their wedding.

Visited August 2010
Chicago, Illinois
“Great crew, great experience !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2011 via mobile

My fiancé and I wanted to do something new and exciting on our last day in the St Pete area. We saw dolphin landings online and it looked really fun. Boy were we right ! The crew was amazingly acomidating and very knowledgeable. Egmont key was beautiful. They supply snorkeling gear, drinks and were available during the excursion to answer ant questions you may have.