We are wrapping up our first visit to Vistas on the Gulf unit 301. I am sitting on the seaside balcony writing this, enjoying a panoramic view of St. Pete Beach and Pass-a-grille beach, not to mention the Gulf of Mexico. It's very obvious that the owners of this unit take a great deal of pride in the property. We feel as though we have been guests of very gracious owners. The unit is well stocked with kitchen amenities and is spotless. All the comforts of home are here in this unit including 2 bathrooms, washer and dryer, even some beach toys and chairs that the owners have left for guest use. Our kids have enjoyed playing some of the games that the owners also left for guest use. The unit has two balconies, one directly overlooking the beach where I am and another off the kids bedroom(which had a bunk bed by the way) overlooking the pool and hot tub. The condo complex of course has a great pool and hot tub, plenty of seating and room for dining. We have stayed at other properties managed by the same management company and have to say they are great at what they do. We can't wait to return to Vistas soon and especially to this unit. Thanks to the owners for offering this amazing place for rent.
Three things the management company should improve on:
1) WiFi is far from perfect. We found it to be unstable and difficult to remain connected to with poor signal strength in many areas. We ended up tethering to our cell phones most of the time to avoid the inconvenience.
2) Pool is horribly over chlorinated although I will say that the management office was working with the pool service to correct this. It ruined bathing suits, kids hair and caused rashes.
3) There is no ability to recycle anything at this condo. Everything goes directly in the trash. We have found this problem at other properties managed by this company. Seems absurd to me that in this day and age they haven't figured that out yet.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vistas on the Gulf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vistas On The Gulf Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Vistas On The Gulf St. Pete Beach, Florida