Spend three nights over the holidays and we really liked it. Room had all we needed and a nice view. Feels like old Florida - not one of the chain hotels. The beach is across the street and easy to get to. The wide and busy road takes away some of the charm though.
A little odd that housekeeping empties the garbage cans but does not make the bed.
Regardless if we are in the neighborhood again we will definitely consider this place.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Hotel
- Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort overlooks beautiful Boca Ciega Bay on St.Pete Beach. Magnificent open water frontage allows for great fishing, water activities or just relaxing in soothing breeze. Best of all, it is only 200 feet from the beach.Our boutique resort is AAA approved and is family owned and operated. We are centrally located on St.Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Bayview Plaza Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.