“You Gave Me My Freedom Back” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Water sports, Gear rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Island Action Sports is a full service Beach Rental Company on Saint Pete Beach. We offer Paddle Boards, Surfboards, Skim Boards, Kayaks, Canoes, Kayak Fishing Tours, Fishing Poles, Bikes, Corn Hole, Canopy Chairs, Coolers, Wake Boarding and Knee Boarding. Surf and Paddle Lessons too! Full and Half Day Rentals. We service Pass-A-grill, Saint Pete Beach, Sunset Beach, Treasure Island, Madeira Beach, Redington Beach, Indian Rocks Beach, Indian Shores and Sand Key. Fort De Soto delivery is also available for full day rentals. We Deliver and Pick up all Rental Equipment to your desired location. Like we said, it's full service - We do all the work!
Nyack, New York
“You Gave Me My Freedom Back”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I recently rented a beach wheelchair for our annual visit to St.Pete's Beach. I used to love walking the beach in the morning but due to MS it has been a real challenge. It also made it real easy for my family to get me down to the water & back.
I will use Island Action Sports again & have recomended them to all I know who need assistance.
Thank you Jason.

Visited July 2013

Staten Island, New York
“Kinda Like "The Wolf" in Pulp Fiction”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

A business conference in St. Pete gave me just enough time to satisfy my skimboarding Jones. Put in a call to Island Action. The guy said he could be there in 20 minutes. Fifteen minutes later, he was ringing me from his pick up truck at the front of the resort with the board I'd requested. Returning the board was an equally smooth process. An awesome trip made even better thanks to prompt, polite service. Highly recommended.

Visited June 2013
Okemos, Michigan
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

My friend and I took a paddleboarding lesson from Jason and it was awesome! Jason is very accommodating to your location and your needs. He was patient and helpful in his teaching. It was so nice to learn how to paddleboard in a beautiful cannal with an instructor who obviously loves his job and is great at it! We will be back for sure.

Visited May 2013
New Port Richey, Florida
“Thanks for the memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

It's been over 8 years since my mom has been able to experience the beach. Thanks to the service you provide we were able to have an amazing beach vaction. The beach wheelchair was easy to use and very comfortable.

Visited March 2013
Lansing, Illinois
“Great Family Activity!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were visiting with family at Redington Beach and rented paddle boards and the canopy package--for the older folks! They brought all the equipment to the beach for us and set it up too. The paddle board lesson was very helpful. It was a great experience! At the end of the day they came collected everything. They did all the work and we just enjoyed ourselves. We will definitely use their services on our next trip!

Visited August 2012