“Wonderful, topping all others except the WB Inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Steam and Chill Food Haven and Lounge

Steam and Chill Food Haven and Lounge
7410 Gulf Blvd, Saint Pete Beach, FL 33706-1819 (Formerly Chill Restaurant & Lounge )
Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Tapas, Vegetarian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Michigan
“Wonderful, topping all others except the WB Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

We loved every part of our meal. The atmosphere was romantic, I loved the special touches with unique water glasses.
We had the goat cheese appetizer, outstanding layers of taste.
We then had the spaghetti squash, Brussels sprouts and the filet tapas , all very fresh and flavorful
Of course we had a dessert that was amazing that I could only describe as orgasmic

Edinburgh
“Great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here for lunch and it was brill. Food was amazing and the server (a young Eastern European guy) was really helpful, giving good recommendation. We will defiantly be back.

Visited September 2013
georgia
“Delightful experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

The first visit on a Saturday nite was fantastic. Loved the stuffed dates, lobster Mac, and French onion soup. Music was nice. Good date place. No kids!
The second visit was different-- the dates had a strong blue cheese and i couldn't eat them. Really disappointing as i loved them just 4 days before. Sent back the cauliflower -- an odd dirt flavor. Was not charged --waiter was okay. I would love to go back but only if the Sat nite chef is there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Breakfast Choice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Sunday brunch in St Pete Beach can involve a wait for seating, at least during the times we’ve been there. Chill was not our first choice, but we didn’t want to wait for a table. We saw a short line here, so decided to give it a try. So glad we did! This is a charming, cozy place with lots of ambience and very friendly staff. We were greeted by no less than 3 staff, got set up with a freshly cleaned table almost immediately, and felt welcomed and cared for during our whole visit. The food is amazing – I had probably the fluffiest, freshest and most delicious omelette I’ve ever tasted. DH had the Mediterranean scramble, which was equally mouth-watering. The live music was an unexpected surprise and a nice touch. I can’t speak for their dinner menu, but breakfast is definitely two thumbs up. We’ll be back.

Seminole, Florida
“Really Good Crepes here. Yummy Espresso Latte”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I had to try this place everyone said it was good, so of course I must try this place since I am the curator for Tea Map. I liked this place the food is yummy and plentiful. The owner who is so nice told me that this place is wonderfully done. I sense that everyone feels the same way. Jason the chef cook is a nice fella... the place is differnet from the last place the internet café a bit bigger now with more chairs etc... the food is excellent and really enjoyed my Espresso Latte, with a bit of splash of vanilla. They even allow you to come back with your lap top to just relax. that is what I liked about this place.

• Visited August 2013