“Loved it!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 31 Hotels in Saint Pete Beach
Satellite Beach, Florida
“Loved it!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Spent two days of our 4 day trip at the beach house suites. After reading mixed reviews, we arrived to find a fantastic place!! We were one floor up from the street with a partial ocean view/pool view. We loved the location. The room is like a condo. Ours had 1 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, living room, dining room, full kitchen with large sized appliances. Heck we even had a washer and dryer. This was great as we did our laundry and had none to do when we went home!! The pool area was very nice, quiet, small little beach bar. Beach area was also very nice. We chose to get the hotels shuttle to the Don Cesar on one of our days. The only 2 negatives I could find was the shuttle took almost an hour and multiple calls when we wanted to go back to our room. The second negative (not for us) the bar next door (the undertow) was quite noisy at night. With our balcony door closed I could not here it but sitting out there was a little loud and I would guess some would be annoyed by it. All in all we had a great stay and thanks to a bidding site we got a great bargain!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
BeachHouseMgmt, Manager at Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Pnpay2012
Thank you for taking time out of your day to write a review for The Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar. I am very glad you choose to spend a few of your vacation days with us.
One great assets of staying at the Beach House Suites is the fully stocked kitchen and the washer and dryer. Another great, maybe even greater, asset is the views from the balcony and at the pool and beach, and it sound like you had a great time enjoying both.
Again, thank you so much for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor, and I look forward to your return trip to the Beach House Suites.

Front Office Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

In four weeks time I will be returning to the beach house for my second break this year with them. The facilities and the staff are wonderful and this from a person who lives all week away from home in a Hilton. We found the hotel by accident when our daughter was small and have enjoyed our annual Holiday at the beach house every year since. The staff arrange some great trips out, with all the equipment for a picnic at the ready, one year they even arranged for my daughter to have her hair braided. Its a short walk to the supermarket with the excellent produce and the kitchen is well equiped. If I have a complaint at all its that time goes too fast and the kitchen doesnt have egg cups and tea bags - British people need boiled eggs and tea at breakfast, the coffee was a lovely substitute though. Looking forward to being back later this month!

Room Tip: over the pool, high as possible over looking the Gulf and not next to the stairs!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
BeachHouseMgmt, Front Office Manager at Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear vivienryan,

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to share your Beach House Suites experience on Trip Advisor.

I love to hear stories of past vacations from our guests, and was delighted that we have had the opportunity to make your vacations special.

As for the egg cups, I am not familiar with what they are but stop by the front desk and we will see if we have them in storage or something comparable!

We are truly honored to have you as a repeat guest, and look forward to your upcoming visit!

Guilford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Love the Beach House Suites! We used to stay at the main Don Cesar, and it is very plush and nice, but found the rooms to be very small. The Suites are like a small apartment with kitchen, living/dining area and washer/drier. It is a bit dated in decor, but I think they are working to improve that. The manager, Susan Owen, goes out of her way to make your stay pleasant. Can't wait to go there again!

Dear Rusne L.,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of The Beach House Suites on Trip Advisor.

It is fantastic that you have had the opportunity to experience both Loews Don CeSar Hotel and the Beach House Suites. We are very different properties but we both have a lot to offer!

We can’t wait to have the opportunity to host your next St.Pete Beach vacation!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The Beach house suites by the Don Cesar is like staying in an apartment. It was clean and nicely decorated. With direct access to the beach. I appreciated having a washer dryer the full kitchen was perfect. My balcony on the 5th floor overlooked the gulf and pool. I had not been back in about 5 years and it was nice to see familiar faces. Cari & bill the bartenders are charming. Josephine, Geraldine and everyone in housekeeping could not have been nicer and attentive to my needs. The front desk staff was very upbeat and friendly. Susan the manager was also very helpful too. I would recommend this lovely hotel. I am going back in September for a longer stay.

Room Tip: Just keep in mind that it's a very family friendly hotel so if kids jumping in the pool and spla...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear FrancoisNYC,

When taking a beach vacation it is important to have easy access to the beach and I am thrilled to hear that you got to spend so much time around the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, it is what makes St.Pete Beach so amazing.

Thank you for the compliment on our crew! We do take every step possible to make sure each and every guest feels welcomed and I am glad you felt that you were part of our Beach House Family while you were here.

I am thrilled you had the opportunity to come visit us again, and we look forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you!

Winter Park, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

I love staying here. Each suite has plenty of room for 2 or more people. It is right on the beach and has a free shuttle service to the main Don Cesar resort (which is amazing!).

Staying here gives you the privilege to be able to use any of the amenities at the Don Cesar which has 2 pools and a hot tub plus so much more, in addition to what the Beach Suites have.

Staff are generally very friendly. Pool and beach bar are very nice as well.

Few things as a repeat customer I would love to see: Upgrades in kitchen, new carpets and fresh paint. Everything is very warn and dated. Carpets look nasty in some of the units.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
BeachHouseMgmt, Manager at Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Dear Djtedn,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for The Beach House Suites.
I agree that the space of each suite is a great asset to families who need the space, couples looking for a great beach front property, and the business traveler who might often get stuck in a smaller hotel room. I am glad you had a chance to experience the amenities at both our property as well as Loews Don CeSar Hotel, it is a great benefit when staying at both properties.

It is always refreshing to hear from a repeat guest, and we look forward to your next visit!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We are currently staying in the beach suites and I cannot fault it. Yes, the furniture is a bit worn and well used, however the suites are spotless and cleaned every day with fresh towels, toiletries, coffee - basically all the stuff a good hotel would give you. We came here after a holiday at the Waldorf in Orlando and were concerned after reading the reviews, however we had nothing to worry about. The washing machine and dryer are a godsend after spending time in a hotel room with 2 children. The tv in the lounge and bedroom are new flatscreen tv's. The balconys all have a gorgeous view of the beach, pool area is nice with plenty towels and padded sunbeds. I would definately recommend this property and we will be returning in the future.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
BeachHouseMgmt, Manager at Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Dear Wendy B,

I am delighted to hear you had a great time here with us! Thank you for sharing your experience. I do feel that we have one of the best views to the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, and sunsets that are breath-taking.

As a hotel our biggest reward is a repeat guest, and we look forward to spending another vacation with you and your family!

Karalyn Frady, Front Office Supervisor
Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I got married and brought our teenage girl and her best friend. Was perfect!! Very safe hotel and very family oriented! I have nothing bad to say about this spot! The room is THE SPOT for famiies who want it all - privacy and family time. We'd stay here again in a heartbeat!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Pass-a-grille is right down the street! Quaint and family-oriented! Awesome!!!
Dear StaceyRJames,

I would like to start by saying thank you for taking the time to review the Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar. I truly find it a great pleasure when our guests choose to celebrate here with us. I do agree that we are a great location for families looking for fun and couples looking for relaxing romance-and you got to experience both! Congratulations and a life time of happiness to you and your family.

Karalyn Frady, Front Office Supervisor

Been to Beach House Suites by the Don CeSar? Share your experiences!