This is our 5th time we have stayed here. It is absolutely clean, and a walk away to the beach, the pool is fabulous, and the game room is great for the young ones. The room is spacious, with 2 queen sized beds and a pullout couch. There is a huge flatscreen TV on the wall and lots of cable channels. Robert the manager is wonderful and always on premises to address any issues. Also his father Chris is on premises keeping the place up to par with the maintenance work and cleaning the pool in the early morning hours. The maid Bazira is a real gem, my wife was always supplied with dish soap, bath towels, and also kitchen cloths to wash the counter top and dishes. There is a nice stovetop with two burners which is very useful since there is a Publix supermarket footsteps away across the street and also a Walgreen's and a quaint little pastry/bakery (La Casa DEl Pane) which makes delicious home made bread, focaccia's and other Italian cold cuts, cheeses and coffee!!
My wife considered this place her own little condo, and there is a huge chess set to play and a
mini putt on the garden side along with two shuffleboard courts.
There is free parking on premises and once you park your car all the stores, restaurants and attractions are on the main boulevard within walking distance.
WE had a wonderful time and there is also a washer/dryer on premises along with a "Happy Hour" for guests to mingle in the game room daily from 4:00 to 5:00pm.
A special thanks to Robert, Katie, Basira and all the staff!!
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Saint Pete Beach
- Plaza Beach Hotel
- Plaza Beach Saint Pete
- Plaza Beach Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated in 2011, the Plaza Beach Hotel-Beachfront Resort is a boutique Key West style resort of only 39 rooms. This exclusive hotel is directly on island of St. Pete Beach with a beautiful large heated pool overlooking the beach. All rooms are spacious and have full kitchens; great for families, couples and business travelers who want all the amenities of home. Family owned and operated since 1988, our boutique resort is approved and accredited by AAA (American Automotive Association), SSL(Superior Small Lodgings), Florida Green Lodging and our local Chamber of Commerce. We are centrally located on St. Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.