This is a small-maybe 40+ - unit family run hotel that is right on the beach. Our room is small but extremely clean, king size bed, tiled floors, newly tiled bathroom, good sized refrigerator, lots of hanger space, and is freshly painted with crown molding. Some rooms have couches but ours has a leatherish recliner chair instead. The flatscreen tv can be seen from everywhere in the room.
The kitchenette has a small sink, 2 glass cook-top burners, toaster, coffeepot, dishsoap, microwave and a few dishes and pots. There is a Publix Grocery less than 5 minutes walk. There is also a dollar store next to Publix. The room has large window that face a mini-golf area. There is also a shuffleboard and large chess board game area near other rooms. Our room does not have a view of the ocean but some rooms on the end do with a nice balcony. The bathroom is very small-kind of like a cruise ship size but does have a bathtub, shelving and hooks. The standard bathmat does is too large to fit between the toilet and the bathtub. The bathroom has been updated and is very clean. There is AC plus a ceiling fan. The kitchen even has a full size clock over the table. Many people here are repeat customers. There is a social hour at 4. The front desk girls were very friendly and helpful.
Free parking and lots of eateries nearby. The beach out front is simply beautiful. You will like it here if you like to be outside gathering shells or swimming in the pool. Pool towels can be signed out at the front desk. The management is tightly run so I would not try to put more people in the room than are signed in. The repeat customers help to keep an eye on things.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Saint Pete Beach
- Plaza Beach Hotel
- Plaza Beach Saint Pete
- Plaza Beach Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated in 2011, the Plaza Beach Hotel-Beachfront Resort is a boutique Key West style resort of only 39 rooms. This exclusive hotel is directly on island of St. Pete Beach with a beautiful large heated pool overlooking the beach. All rooms are spacious and have full kitchens; great for families, couples and business travelers who want all the amenities of home. Family owned and operated since 1988, our boutique resort is approved and accredited by AAA (American Automotive Association), SSL(Superior Small Lodgings), Florida Green Lodging and our local Chamber of Commerce. We are centrally located on St. Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.