We picked this resort because of the high tripadvisor rating. Great location right on the beach. Friendly staff at front desk. Hotel is dated but comfortable. Rooms are clean but again dated. The plumbing needs upgrading as water comes out in a very slow trickle. There is a $25 dollar parking fee per night which is a bit steep. We came for the beach access only but would not rate the property a #1 on tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Completely Renovated in 2011, the Plaza Beach Hotel-Beachfront Resort is a boutique Key West style resort of only 39 rooms. This exclusive hotel is directly on island of St. Pete Beach with a beautiful large heated pool overlooking the beach. All rooms are spacious and have full kitchens; great for families, couples and business travelers who want all the amenities of home. Family owned and operated since 1988, our boutique resort is approved and accredited by AAA (American Automotive Association), SSL(Superior Small Lodgings), Florida Green Lodging and our local Chamber of Commerce. We are centrally located on St. Pete Beach and next to the Dolphin Village Shopping Center with options for dinning, entertainment, shopping, and sightseeing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Saint Pete Beach
- Plaza Beach Saint Pete
- Plaza Beach Resort
- Plaza Beach Hotel - Beachfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida