Rooms were dirty when we checked in with floors that had not been cleaned at all. Sand was everywhere. We also did not receive housekeeping for two nights we were there. They would simply ask if we needed more towels. Not well managed. Also, the decor has not been updated in decades. Their food was okay. Although it is a beachfront property, it is not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel is located directly on the beach and Gulf of Mexico. The Resort features a wide selection of luxurious guestrooms with furnished private balconies and all the best full service resort amenities for the leisure or business travelers. No hidden resort fees. At NO further charge you get FREE use of Fitness Center, FREE Unlimited Wireless Internet Access with your own computer, FREE Electronic Safe in your room, FREE Parking, FREE Coffee & Tea 24 Hours a Day, FREE Local Phone Calls. Featuring 3 Restaurants - Spinners Rooftop Revolving Bistro & Lounge, Bongos Beach Bar & Grill, and the Palm Room Restaurant. 2 Lounges, Heated Swimming Pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel And Conference Center
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Hotel
- Grand Plaza Beachfront Resort Hotel & Conference Center Saint Pete Beach, Florida