“Nice atmosphere, good music” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bar, Sandwiches
Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Located directly on the beach at the Beachcomber Beach Hotel! Featuring two live bands 365 days of the year! Food is served daily, with a full menu from 11AM-11PM. Relax on the open air deck while enjoying a gorgeous view of the white sandy beach and the sparkling Gulf of Mexico.
Briarwood, New York, United States
“Nice atmosphere, good music”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

I enjoyed my visits to Jimmy B's. I went to watch the sunset and have a quick meal and stayed for the music. It's comfortable, the seating arrangements make you feel like you're in an outdoor living room. My only wish was that the musicians sang more than cover songs. They were so good (consistently!) that I wanted to hear them sing something new. One night, the waitress was rather slow to serve me but the flip side to that was that I could have sat at my table for as long as I wanted. Next time I visit Florida, I'll go back to this bar & grill. One shortcoming - they need some other sides besides cole slaw and fries!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Galena, IL
“Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

I love that they have live music during the day and through the evenings. We heard several very talented musicians. The staff at Jimmy B's was so friendly and helpful that my family and I stayed until closing time almost every night! I was searching for apartments while staying there and they gave me many helpful tips on places; and even some jobs to apply for. The only bad thing is that they made our evenings so enjoyable that we didn't want to leave!! I highly recommend Jimmy B's to anyone looking for a friendly spot to have a few!!

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Great Beach Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

The service for a crowded bar was very good. There was a band playing and a large crowd had gathered but the wait staff was on top of their game. Our group had several of the appetizers and they were all very tasty. Food and drinks were served in a timely manner. When the band stopped playing at the outside venue another band started up inside.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Columbia, Maryland
“Nickle and dimed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

While the idea of a beach bar seemed appealing to us, we were disappointed with the all-smoking deck area (where are those who don't smoke supposed to sit?) among other things. The food was not prepared to order, and we were literally charged $0.75 for a small (2tbsp?) of barbecue sauce and another $0.75 for ranch dressing! Seriously?! The food was decent. The best part was our engaging waiter and the fact that it was a beautiful night. That made up for the disappointment.

Pequea, Pennsylvania
“GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

Menu is the same as Players Sports Bar, not huge dinners, but they make awesome burgers, chicken fingers, fries and food like that. The service at Jimmy B's is some of the best I've ever had. Very friendly and prompt.

Visited October 2013