“Great food in a 'different' setting” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Margate, United Kingdom
“Great food in a 'different' setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 NEW

Attractive dinning car venue with lovely meals on offer. Air conditioned and comfortable seating offering small cubicles or open tables for eating. Food was delicious and good value for money.

81% Recommend
Kitty Hawk
“Their burger was like party in my mouth!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014 NEW

I had a horrible meal at a different restaurant earlier in the evening, which I had ordered a burger. I was still terribly hungry and craving a good burger still later on, so I ordered the "mad burger" togo from Madfish. It was everything a girl could dream of in a fresh, hand-pattied burger cooked to perfection! I could taste the love! I am only sorry we did not go there for dinner in the first place, I would much rather have spent my hard earned money in a restaurant like this that takes pride in the quality of their food.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014 NEW via mobile

We had the filet and grouper, and thought both were tasty. Our waitress made the meal fun. I thought the fried snickers bar was unnecessary, but my son loved it. It was crowded the night we were there so we sat at the bar. Don't be fooled by the pink fish in the tank over the bar.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Not that great...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

food was okay, not a lot of flavor… the salad was good and the
bread was good.. $22 for fried fish was a bit pricey for what it was.. i had the chicken special was good not a lot of food for price.

Visited April 2014
“Spend a little more, get a lot more”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

Spend a little more money here for a fine dining food experience. I had the fish special of the day which I enjoyed. There was a little something on the menu for everyone in our picky family. The mussels appetizer was a hit with our teenagers.

Visited March 2014