“Italy is located in St. Pete Beach!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Southgate, Michigan
“Italy is located in St. Pete Beach!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

My wife and I came there on a Friday nite after flying in and it was nothing short of fantastic! We came back Saturday at 1pm for lunch not realizing they did not open till 4pm. The owner, Vinny, told us to sit down and he made us a pizza, we sat outside and enjoyed once again the flavor of Italy first hand. Vinny did not even hesitate or tell us to come back-he was joyful from the heart to make our food and serve us. This is a place I would go to every day when I get back. This is a place you need to go to see how this family does it all perfectly! Not only is the ambiance fun-the food is absolutely wonderful from the pizza down to the dinner rolls!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Good food, busy atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

The food is great, but the atmosphere is a little loud, especially on a weekend night. The homemade bread and olive oil were the highlight. We also had great bruschetta and entrees. I wish they would take reservations for parties under four people. We had a better experience with a group of 10 (because we could make a reservation) than we did with a party of 2 (when we had to wait for a table and were crammed into a table in the corner).

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“This should be #1!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am born and raised in Saint Petersburg and I went with my girlfriend for dinner. This was the first visit for me, but she has been there in the past. We started our meal with Tuna Tartare and it was absolutely amazing! Then the bread and salad were very tasty as well; definitely can tell the bread is homemade and the salad dressing was very tasty! We were already full before our meals came, but that did not matter. I had the chicken marsala, which was the best I have ever had. Because I had eaten so much, I took the pasta home. I do not eat leftovers, but these I did! My girlfriend had rigatoni al forno and when she was done it barely looked like she ate any because of the very generous portion. I of course had to sample it and it was amazing...melts in your mouth.
Last but not least, the staff was absolutely accommodating and very pleasant. Our server Laine went above and beyond, was very pleasant, and was on top of what we needed. DEFINITELY will be back!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Providence
“"Little Italy" style cuisine with great food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

We spent a week at St. Pete's Beach this past week and by Thursday, I was sick of burgers and "picky" foods and dying for some home-cooked pasta...we were recommended to Verducci's by the Sirata Beach resort and it was well worth the trip there! Food was amazing, well priced and so, so fresh! We took another couple and all of us thoroughly enjoyed our meals and appetizers!! Good job Verducci's...we will be back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Maumee, Ohio, United States
“Excellent Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

I would recommend this place to anyone! We discovered it when we where driving by and it looked like a nice place to get dinner. We where on vacation and my wife wanted wine and I wanted some home made pizza, so Verducci's seemed to be a perfect fit. When we arrived there was a wait so we sat with our three kids inside near the kitchen. Some of the staff stopped and talked to us, giving us recomendations for dinner and one of the chef's even gave our kids all drinks while we waited. Our kids where fascinated with watching them toss the pizza dough and make the pizza's. As we waited we got to talking with some of the chef's and ended up meeting Verducci himself! This is agreat family owned restaurant and would recommend it to anyone.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere