“WE WALKED OUT” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
St. Petersburg Nights is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 123 Restaurants in St. Pete Beach
Cuisines: Russian, Eastern European, Ukrainian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 68th Ave
Description: WELCOME to the home of Eastern European hospitality & cuisine! St. Pete Nights is a restaurant, dinner theater and lounge! It boasts European ambiance and is located just a block from the scenic shores of St. Pete Beach - perfect for a sunset stroll on the beach after your romantic dinner, a fun family meal following a day playing in the sand or for a wedding ceremony. Best entertainment on the beach, dinner shows, hookah lounge will make your experience fun and unique!
Redington Beach, Florida
“WE WALKED OUT”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2014

We bought the living social coupon and were excited to try something new. I wish i would have listened to the other reviews on here before purchasing. i totally agree this place is awful! we get there and our waiter Dan, was very slow, not sure it was his fault or the bar, but it took 1/2 hr to get a drink, then we had to wave him down for another. he brought bread, plain, no butter and side plates. asked for water, never got it. They said food would be served at 8 and show at 9 - at 9:45 we had had a small salad and no dinner in site. AT this point we were done, along with some other folks we saw walk out as well. the mgr was young and didnt seem to know how to manage this place. the decor is tacky and chairs looked dirty. Dont waste your time!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

St Pete Beach
“A Russian Jewel on St Pete Beach”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

I Love St Petersburg Nights! I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a unique dining and entertainment experience. It is a rare Gem here in St Petersburg. I am a "Foodie" and love foods from all over the world. St Petersburg Nights offers us a glimpse into Eastern European Cuisine that you won't find anywhere else. The food is delicious and freshly prepared, they entertainment is one of a kind(where else can you meet the performers of the Moscow Ballet in person? A Dancing Bear?) and the staff is always very prompt and friendly. Check it out, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
FL
“Rip off”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

The Russian show was a disaster. Just don't waste your time. Show was awful, food was awful. An insult to your intelligence. People were walking out.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Detroit, Michigan
“Huge disappointment!! :( Do not try this place.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

We are a Russian couple, both originally from St. Petersburg Russia, so at first we were excited to find place with Russian cuisine close to our hotel, and with such a nostalgic name... However, the evening at this place ended up being a huge disaster. Everything, from decorations, to music, to food, to service could only be described as TASTELESS and DISAPPOINTING. We were _the only couple_ in the entire place, yet our food took close to 2 hours to make. Throughout this time we were blasted by vulgar pop-music in Russian, which made me totally lose my appetite. On top of it, we enjoyed the sight of poorly decorated interior: white curtains with purple bunts on black/red walls, Christmas decorations in the end of January, and an old bike in the center of the room…. At the table not far away where the restaurant owners (3 men and 3 women), consuming countless meals and tons of vodka, making frequent trips to the kitchen, always coming back with more and more things to eat/ drink, without any regard to us, their guests. After some time we figured out that one of the women eating was also a cook, - she would get up every 10 minutes, disappear behind the curtains to do something with our food, and then come back to her dinner, not even acknowledging that we are still waiting. Our server (their only server) was nowhere to find. When 1 hour after our arrival she finally brought the appetizer, I had to send it back – they made “Mushroom Julien Russian Style” out of cheap canned mushrooms, and it was cold when she brought it! When another 30 minutes later we got our food, we could not believe it. My mashed potatoes were obviously left over from the night before, so they fried them with onions. Beef stroganoff was served in a ceramic pot (may be so you couldn’t see what you are eating), and did not taste like Beef stroganoff at all. My husband’s shish-kebob (shashlyk) had huge pieces of meat each the size of a fist, without any traces of a marinade, and undercooked… We barely touched the food and rejected for it to be boxed. We were so angry that we did not want to leave any tips, however even that was not an option – since we had a coupon from restaurant.com, they included 18% gratuity! AND on top of it, they charged us for the Mushroom Julien which I sent back earlier! I felt outraged. I’m a good cook myself, and I also used to work as a waitress, and I know when the food/service is good and when it’s bad - this was beyond horrible. This place makes an impression of a “front for other kind of business”, not a legit restaurant where they try to please their customers. I cannot imagine them staying in business serving people like that, they must be doing something else behind scenes.

Visited January 2014
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Like going to Eastern Europe without the jet lag...........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

I went here for their big New Years Eve bash........and it was the best NYE ever.......and yes I have been here a few times before.......and lets just say the "never-ending" bottle of Russian Standard vodka.......has given me some time to write a review. This place isnt for everyone, thats why os "cool" people go there. The food has always been good, the Filet, Beef Stroganoff and Chicken Ka-Bobs and Roasted veggies are what I have tried so far and all have been A++. Theres not a huge early crowd so its great to get in. but the shows I have been to get a prety good crowd......went to one with a real bear they walk out........I stop by for drinks once in awhile they are open late. Its really a fun and very different and eclectic place that I rate highly, I would think all the cool people would be coming here !!!???? lol

• Visited December 2013