“A Special Place and a Wonderful Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Now in its 27th year, this "destination" gallery represents the works of 500 American Artisans in Jewelry, Glass, Pottery, Wood, Metal, Fabric and Paper. Works created as art and designed for everyday use range from $ to $$$$. A Joy! This will become a favorite shopping stop. Everyday 10-6 Sun 11-6.
Tucson
“A Special Place and a Wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I normally don't shop on my vacation but when my friend insisted we stop and check it out, I was enthralled with all of their beautiful and unusual products. The name of the shop says it all, fine American Crafts. The staff was helpful, friendly and fun. The gallery is in a great old house that has been remodeled to appropriately show off all of the beautiful things inside. It was not just shopping, it was an experience that made my vacation more special. I would go back to St. Pete Beach just to go to the Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery again!

Visited May 2013

Saint Petersburg, FL
“Nancy Markoe Gallery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a great shopping experience. Great selection of hand made (in America) goods by well known crafts people and artists.

Visited January 2013

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
8 attraction reviews
“A Must See”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I love this Gallery,the owner and staff are super nice and helpful, You can always find something you can't leave without, great artists crafts, even Prez Clinton stopped there .

Visited May 2013

Washington, DC
“It doesn't get any better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

Great work, great artists, incredible staff. It's the only place I know where I'll see both beauty and innovation. Cannot recommend this lovely gallery enough.

Visited September 2012
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“You gotta go!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Nancy Markoe Fine American Crafts Gallery is the top of my must-do list when I am in the area. Nancy and her informed smart staff have the very best american crafts in the region. Price points range from the "that will be perfect for my assistant who is having a hard week" to "I must have this for my wedding ring and wear if for the rest of my life."
Be smart, be hip, be contemporary, and be proudly American.

Thanks Nancy and crew for all your good care.

Visited October 2012