“Poor” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, Fish & Chips
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Description: The Paradise Grille is located right on the beach in the historic town of Pass-A Grille in the city of St Pete Beach fl. We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner on our patio overlooking the Beautiful Gulf of Mexico.The Paradise Grille is world renowned for our Beach Breakfast service featuring the "Paradise Omelette". For lunch and dinner the Grille serves up the best Grouper sandwich's, Burgers and Fish n' Chips on the beach!! Beer and wine is available all day!
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
“Poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Breafast burrito was pretty nasty I must say. Potato wedges were basically stuff that comes out of a frozen bag. I really don't understand the high ratings for this short order grill on the beach. Sure, the location is nice but why not just eat a decent breakfast...then go sit near the beach. Birds are a real nuisence as well. I had one crash into my plate walking to bench.

• Visited July 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Mike J, Owner at Paradise Grille, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
JasonandJaimeb- As the owner of the Paradise Grille i take customer reviews very personally. Our goal at the Grille is to provide a great experience to everyone that visits us 100% of the time. On behalf of my self and my staff I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I encourage you to contact me at ParadiseSweets@netzero.com with greater detail of your experience so we can make any necessary changes to improve future service. Thank you- Mike Janecek

86% Recommend
Boston MA
“Great breakfast spot, dog-friendly outdoor beachside dining.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

My title says it all: Great breakfast spot, dog-friendly outdoor beachside dining.
Reasonably priced, tasty omelets, pancakes, etc. Order at window, server brings to your outdoor picnic table on patio steps away from gorgeous, quiet, scenic beach. Patio is dog-friendly (if your dog is friendly & well-behaved). Best value on St Pete Beach/Pass A Grille for the view that can't be beat.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Des Moines, IA
“OK, I'll admit...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

that what I mostly liked about Paradise Grill was the location and vibe, as the food was nothing exceptional. That said, I doubt that there is a better place on the Gulf to watch the sunset eating a cheeseburger and drinking a local brew.

Visited December 2011
Gulfport, Florida
“Beach food wonderful location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

located right on pass a grille beach. The waves come right to the patio. Good for breakfast or lunch. All outside seating, watch out for the birds. they have a full breakfast menu and sandwish menu. they also serve beer.

Visited June 2011
Kitchener, Canada
“Coffee or lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2011

Good place for morning coffee with the locals or lunch on the beach, play some free beanbag toss on the beach right there.

Visited December 2011