On our first trip to Florida as a family, we wanted to stay on the beach in Pass-A-Grille. We inquired with Sabal Palms but as it was fully booked, Eddie advised us of his condo in the "condo village" of Tierra Verde. We decided to give it a try. It is a completely different experience than staying at a hotel on the beach, but we soon realized that it suited our young family of five very well. The condo was on the 2nd floor, with unreserved parking around the unit. The condo featured a queen bed in the one bedroom, and a sofa bed in the living room. The kitchen was fully equipped and the living room had a nice size TV. The bathroom was spacious with plenty of towels. Everything was extremely clean and in good condition. We were happy to come back to the condo for our dinners, which we were able to cook with produce from the local supermarket Publix. The condo also featured a great recreational area, with a sandy playground for the kids, a gated heated pool and hot tub, and a deck area with a barbeque overlooking the water. We were able to make use of all of these areas and were torn between spending time at the condo versus going to the beaches! We checked in at Sabal Palms and were shown great hospitality by their staff. We were really happy with our experience. The only thing we can think of suggesting to make this experience even better is if the laundry code would be provided to us during check-in time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Inn is steps away from the sparkling Gulf of Mexico on historic Pass-a-Grille Beach. Recently renovated, Coconut Inn offers brand new modern studios, one bedroom and two bedroom units. All units have fully equipped kitchens. Enjoy the pool, complimentary bicycles, gas grill, beach chairs and free Wi-Fi in the outdoor courtyard. Laundry facilities available. Proud member of the Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce and the Superior Small Lodging Association. 2013 Winner of the SSL White Glove Award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Coconut Inn Saint Pete Beach, Florida