My friends and I stayed for 4 nights. We were impressed with the quaintness of this old refurbished motel. We were able to prepare food while there. We really enjoyed our poolside room. The pool had a relaxing waterfall and made it nice to sit outside. The management was so nice and ready to help out with any questions or requests. I would definitely stay again. I really recommend the poolside rooms. The hotel is not on the beach but is so close and so is the lovely Blind Pass downtown area. Nice little shops and restaurants.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Hotel
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.