The lights didn't work in our room upon arrival, nobody cleans your room, the office doesn't open until 9am so forget about checking out early, nobody answers the phone at the front desk or returns calls, and the girl was EXTREMELY rude to my brother-in-law when he tried to rent a room. It should not be called a resort, either! The rooms are tiny and you can hear people easily that are walking around upstairs. Decent price or not, NOT WORTH IT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida