This property is anything but a "Resort". The rooms are tiny.
The first day we returned at 5:00 p.m. to find that housekeeping had "missed" our room. When we complained, the staff member replaced two towels and made the bed. (Nothing More)! She didn't even empty the trash.
The second day we returned around 4:00 p.m. Again we discovered that housekeeping had not cleaned our room. When we complained, we were told that there were three "checkouts" and she didn't have time clean our room. She then replaced two towels and made the bed. We had to ask her to empty the bathroom trash can.
The TV was very small and seemed to "blip".
The attitude of the one person on duty was poor. She didn't seem to enjoy her job.
The price was reasonable. I guess 'you get what you pay for'
There are a lot better places in the area. Don't stay here!
- Also Known As:
- Blind Pass Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Blind Pass Hotel
- Blind Pass Motel
- Blind Pass Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blind Pass Resort is a quiet, family friendly resort-motel located on the island of St. Pete Beach, Florida. We are just a half mile from the beautiful beaches. Our rooms are updated, featuring flat panel TVs, kitchens, tile flooring. We have a gorgeous pool area for ultimate relaxation. Prices are affordable and rooms are meticulously clean! Friendly staff and management always on duty! We are here to make your stay in St. Pete Beach as comfortable as possible. Free Wifi, free parking, no cleaning fees or resort fees! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com so you can book your Blind Pass Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.