Location and beach are perfect. Rooms need major updating, especially bathrooms. Beds are small and uncomfortable too.
I've stayed here many times, I always get it through Hotwire for roughly $70/night. For this price I'll take it!
St Pete isn't really known for nice hotels to begin with.. Even the don Cesar has it's issues. If you're in need of a true 4 star hotel, I'd go to another city.
That being said I still love st Pete and come here for many reasons other than hotel... Like great restaurants nearby, laid back atmosphere and great beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida