My buddy and I decided that we needed a nice inexpensive place to get away for a few days and I got an excellent deal at the Sirata, through Expedia.com. Anyways, we are two single guys in our late 30's.(39 to be exact) and we were hoping to be able to find some nice, single ladies at the beach.
First thing I can tell you is that the Sirata is no place for singles. The Tiki bars close at around 8pm every night. I asked the bartender why they closed so early and was informed that they get many complaints from the guests about the noise when they try to stay open.
The service was excellent, the rooms have all been redone and they now include large, flat panel HDTV. My buddy and I shared a room with two queen beds which worked our perfect for us. Our room had a beautiful view of the beach, however we did not have a private balcony which was fine with me. I was planning to spend most of my time relaxing on the beach at a tiki bar. This resort was very quiet at night. It seemed like everyone dissappeared after 8pm.
The best thing about this resort is it's proximity to the other bars and restaurants in the area. I found a great Tiki bar named "Bahama Mama's" right next door to the Sirata. This Tiki bar opened at 11am and didn't close until 2am every day!!! You can easily walk there from the Sirata as I said, it is literally a 2 minute walk on the beach.
I would most definitely stay here again as it was nicely kept up and the service staff was excellent. However, I would not recommend this resort if you are looking to hook-up with a nice single lady. Most of the people there were couples and families. The few single women I saw here were much older than myself. I had success meeting the ladies next door at Bahama Mama's!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, two whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade, and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside or beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock, the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Amex, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida