We had beach front ground floor room. Didn't think about having a room facing the west will give you maximum sun exposure. It was blazing hot outside and the room air was inadequate. Needs a better a/c, was blowing barely a breeze. We could see several repairs to the wall from previous damage, just felt old and low class. The room and grounds staff were all very friendly. Seemed to be happy and in a good mood.
We did have an issue with front desk concerning beach cabanas. Apparently, if you are staying multiple days, they want you to pre pay for the cabanas for the entire period. We wanted only one day. We had to stand our ground and do just one day. I would suggest you do get one though. Makes beach experience so much nicer. However you have to mark your cabana somehow or the beach cruisers will avail themselves of your cabana.
These issues were offset by the way they handled our medical emergency. We had a family member with a serious med problem and had to leave with one day remaining on our reservation. It was around 2pm and I expected to be charged for our remaining day we couldn't stay. I was pleasantly surprised they went with an early check out and forgave our remaining day. That was a classy move and much appreciated. We would like to return someday and give it another shot though.
Plenty of restaurants close by, within a mile or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida