We live in Tampa, but came for a reunion that was held at the Sirata.
Our check in experience was fabulous-very friendly-and plenty of places to park!
We had a suite which as a very fair price: when we got to the room, I found out why: We stayed here 18 years ago and I believe it has not changed a bit! Clean but really dated.
You entered by way of the bedroom then passed the bathroom, then the family room. I feel that they set it up this way so that you could enjoy the view from the relaxing area, but it was quite awkward for my daughter and her friend to come in later in the evening through my husband's and my room.
We certainly enjoyed the beach - absolutely beautiful--it's why we live in FLORIDA!--the pool was very crowded (there were 3-but all crowded). It is perfect family place with smaller kids and teens that can run around use the beach, game room, pool etc, but not what I would call romantic.
I was impressed with the grounds.
If they could fix it up a little--in the rooms and definitely in the elevators, it would really be off the charts family get away!
The service was great--especially at the Rumrunner's restaurant! Our waitress was wonderful and happy with our big group!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort St. Pete Beach, Florida