My family and I come to the Sirata from London every year and have great stays every time.
Check in can be slow and the rooms aren't the most modern but they are comfy and all you need when your at the beach or out all day! They include a fridge so you can go to the Publix supermarket opposite and stock up on drinks and snacks!
The pools are lovely and the beach is beautiful and clean. The best for morning strolls! There is a surf type shop opposite the hotel - excellent for getting beach towels, toys and sun cream.
We love the Rum Runners beach bar - you feel at home, friendly
staff, delicious cocktails and food and live entertainment. All with an amazing view across the beach and the ocean.
There are also other great beach bars that you can walk to easily on the beach and nearby restaurants just a walk up the main road. Silas Dent and Gigis are my personal favourites!
Take a boat trip from the port across the road (next to Publix) to see the dolphins - a must in Florida!
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Hotel
- Sirata Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, two whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade, and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside or beachfront for lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock, the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelsClick, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.