I stayed at The Sirata in the 2300's portion of the hotel. It faced the "grotto" area (which is basically an empty outdoor space good for wedding pics and reception). I stayed at the end of January and was pleasantly surprised of the amenities. They have a couple of heated pools and 2 hot tubs, 2 bars and decent food. The beach is beautiful and it's in a great location. I got this hotel for $56 on Hotwire. If you narrow down to 3 stars, beach front and access to internet, then it;s the only thing left in St. Pete Beach !! The did ding me for the $20 parking/internet/beach cabana. My recommendation is to get the $20 package for the first night, get your wifi password, then just pay parking for the next night at $8.50 (wifi password will remain the same) You will save $12 a day. Crabby's Bill's next door is great, the beach bar at the Plaza, PCI and next door to that (a short walk down the beach) is a great way to spend the evening. All place have lie entertainment and are lots of fun.
My only concern is that the bathrooms shower was outdated and the water wasn't too hot for a shower. Either than that, the beds were new and comfy, there was a big flat screen TV and a fridge to keep my beer cold. Rooms were clean, staff were friendly and it's a great resort. Great value and a great place for the kids and family as well as couples or anyone who isn't too picky about too much. Besides, It's Florida... why wold you want to stay in your room all day anyway?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, two whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade, and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside or beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock, the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida