Got this as a mystery resort on another website. I have figured out what the mystery is.
1)Where were the security guards that we paid an extra eight bucks a night for? They were non-existent for the first two nights.
2)Where was the festive Christmas atmosphere? Not here.
3) Where was the Can-I-Help-You attitude of the hostess in the Compass Grille? Same place as the security guards.
4)Bell service? Not
These are the mysteries of the mystery resort.
Front desk clerk was excellent. Very helpful.
Upgraded to King suite. Should have saved the money. Bedroom furniture and mattress were excellent. Can't figure out why the tv is across the room and mounted on the wall. Have to turn up the volume to blast to hear anything, which cannot be a good thing for the people next door.
Bathroom is small and not super clean. Sink is in the hallway, with lights right above it. This is not the problem. The problem was the light covers above the sink. They were so dusty I thought it was part of the design at first.
Couch in front room, Dirty. Door to balcony,broken.
Housekeeping really should learn how to NOT slam doors. And also learn what DO NOT DISTURB means. It does not mean come in and stay awhile. These ladies were loud, crude and inconsiderate. On the whole it was an ok experience, but one I will not repeat.
Christmas should be a fun, festive time. Please give your employees a raise or whatever it takes to get them in a better mood. And explain to housekeeping that not everyone gets up at 7 am, especially during the holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on 13 privately owned beachfront acres directly on the Gulf of Mexico. This St. Pete Beach resort is family owned and operated for three generations. There are 3 beachfront pools, 2 whirlpools, fitness center, kid's play area & arcade and many water sport options. Compass Grille is a casual dining restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Rum Runners Bar & Grille is located poolside and beachfront for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Harry's Beach Bar is a local institution featuring a casual menu, lounge setting around a fire pit directly on the beach. Both beach bars feature live entertainment on the weekends. There is something for everyone from a pool cabana, a beach cabana or hammock and the sunsets are are always amazing in the Sunset Capital of Florida located on the #1 Rated Beach is the US. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sirata Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirata Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Hotel Sirata Beach
- Sirata St Pete Beach
- Sirata Beach Resort Florida
- Sirata Hotel
- Sirata St Petersburg Fl
- Sirata Beach Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida