This second visit to the cottage within the InnOnBeach in pass-a-grille confirmed all what we experienced one year ago. From the booking until the warm welcome by Sheila and Dee, thru the entire journey in the cottage we felt as being more than welcome. Even though the beach was a bit crowdy after the Easter weekend, the cottage was so quiet to fully enjoy the entire stay. The terrace furntirue including the big BBQ allowed us to enjoy some good fish which we bought in the smal harbour area at the end of 8th street. We booked for 2013 and can't wait returning to this smal paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small, beach-casual, friendly Inn with updated, comfy rooms located in the historic community of Pass-a-grille, southern end of St Pete Beach. Daily coffee service, weekend breakfasts, beach towels & chairs, BBQ grill, parking, and WiFi provided at no additional charge. Peaceful, walking and biking-friendly area, beautiful beaches, good restaurants, boutique shops, and more... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Inn on the Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn On The Beach Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Inn On The Beach Saint Pete Beach, Florida