I was taking a CME course at the Gulf Coast Ultrasound Institute which is on Gulf Boulevard. This is a lovely small property where the innkeeper takes care of every detail. If you are not able to check in while the office is open there is a detailed, easy procedure to follow. You need not worry that you will have trouble with that!! The Suite was generous with a full refrigerator in the kitchen. There was a microwave, four-burner stove, and an 8-cup coffee maker. The bath products were "signature", the towels thick and fluffy. The pool on the property was nice in the evening and there is a pier with tables if one wants to sit outside and relax or read the paper. The office is always open with a K-cup coffee maker, a pitcher of iced-tea, and a bottle of champagne. You can walk to Woody's (dinner) or Chill and Steam (breakfast) -- food is readily available. The only issue I raise has to do with the "plastic covered" mattress pad. There was lots of "crinkling" which was initially annoying but evidently later became just part of the background. Two TV's -- one in the living room and one in the bedroom; a great A/C system; and lots of hot water. I highly recommend Pasa Tiempo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida