This was our first stay at Pasa Tiempo, and after spending four busy days at a large St. Pete Beach resort with our grandson, my wife and I wanted a place where we could unwind and relax for a few days. We certainly found it here! We decided on Pasa Tiempo since there were so many 5 star ratings on Trip Advisor, and now I know why. The renovated building is immaculate, the grounds are spectacular, and the personal service is first class. When I first booked our stay, Doreen reserved her favorite room for us. It is decorated in a tropical theme and is simply beautiful. We had a late Sunday arrival and Doreen was kind enough to wait for us. She checked us in, made sure we had everything we needed, and gave us a list of recommended restaurants in the area. The complimentary champagne was a nice touch, too. The boat dock and pool deck are great places to relax and read a book or just enjoy the scenery, and the pool was sparkling clean. I especially liked that the property is private and secured. We met Sherry on Monday and she, too made sure we were comfortable and had been attended to. She is a gracious host and provides only the best for her guests. The only suggestion I have is to provide a little more substantial breakfast since it is a B&B. But we will definitively be back!
Bill & Joan K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pasa Tiempo is not a B&B but is classified under B&B's and Inns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence And Resort
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Residence Hotel Saint Pete Beach
- Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort Saint Pete Beach, Florida