“Absolutely beautiful” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Absolutely beautiful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was our first stay at Pasa Tiempo, and after spending four busy days at a large St. Pete Beach resort with our grandson, my wife and I wanted a place where we could unwind and relax for a few days. We certainly found it here! We decided on Pasa Tiempo since there were so many 5 star ratings on Trip Advisor, and now I know why. The renovated building is immaculate, the grounds are spectacular, and the personal service is first class. When I first booked our stay, Doreen reserved her favorite room for us. It is decorated in a tropical theme and is simply beautiful. We had a late Sunday arrival and Doreen was kind enough to wait for us. She checked us in, made sure we had everything we needed, and gave us a list of recommended restaurants in the area. The complimentary champagne was a nice touch, too. The boat dock and pool deck are great places to relax and read a book or just enjoy the scenery, and the pool was sparkling clean. I especially liked that the property is private and secured. We met Sherry on Monday and she, too made sure we were comfortable and had been attended to. She is a gracious host and provides only the best for her guests. The only suggestion I have is to provide a little more substantial breakfast since it is a B&B. But we will definitively be back!
Bill & Joan K.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Pasasherry, Owner at Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Bill and Joan, it was a pleasure having you as our guests! I want to thank you for the fabulous review and your generous praises. Pasa Tiempo used to be a B&B and since it is listed under the category of B&B's AND Inn's, I can understand where the confusion comes in.

Please come back and visit us again. I offer special incentives for returning guests so book your next vacation at Pasa Tiempo soon!

All the best!

Sherry

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
New York, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I found Pasa Tiempo when I was looking for somewhere to stay in the area for my birthday weekend with my boyfriend. I wasn't loving any of the brand name hotels and the reviews for them and wanted something really relaxing. It was hard to ignore all the extremely positive reviews on this place, so I decided to take a chance. Boy am I glad I did. When we arrived from a long day of travel (plane delays), we walked through the gates into the most serene and tranquil environment. It was exactly what we didn't even know how much we needed. We quickly got our swimsuits on and watched the sunset from the pool. The stress immediately melted away. The owner, Sherry, was so accommodating and attentive but stayed out of the way.

I wish we had had more time to spend lounging around the property and the small town nearby. We will be back here again; we knew that within minutes of arriving and left even more sure of that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We have been guests at Pasa for at least 10 years, enjoying each and every return visit. This year with the renovations complete, Pasa is more spectacular than ever. It is still the warm, comfortable, spotless inn we loved, but updated and even more gorgeous. Kudos to Sherry and staff for keeping up the former owner's attention to every detail. If you are looking for a small, quiet, charming jewel box of a hotel, close to dining, the beach etc. Look no further. My husband and I have enjoyed Pasa as a couple many times and I have been more than comfortable visiting on my own. If you are on business in the area, this is a wonderful after work wind down and THE small hotel in the area for a quiet stay.
LOVE IT!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Pasasherry, Owner at Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Carol, thank you for the fabulous review! And thank you for your email explaining how you meant to give us 5 stars in cleanliness and not 4. As you know, cleanliness is what Pasa is known for and our recent White Glove Award from SSL reinforces that commitment to our guests. It was great having you again and I am looking forward to your return! All the best, Sherry
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

It had been 8 LONG years since my husband and I had been on a true vacation! I wanted to find a relaxing getaway, not too far from the beach or restaurants, but not right on Gulf Blvd and all it's traffic. I found Pasa Tiempo on Trip Advisor, read all the reviews, looked at all the photos, then booked our Waterfront Room, with private patio. We had contact from Sherry and Doreen from our booking through our good byes, and I can tell you, without a doubt, that Pasa Tiempo is ALL that it promises to be!! The views were breathtaking, the staff was friendly and accessible, they even booked a reservation at a local restaurant for our Anniv. before we arrived. Our room was beautiful, the grounds were manicured and serene, the pool was awesome and it was all so clean and worry free. I could not have asked for more!! We have already reserved our room to come back next year for our Anniv. One vacation, and we don't have to look any further for another spot to stay, anywhere from Clearwater to Sarasota...Pasa Tiempo in St Pete Beach is a homerun!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Waterfront room with private patio facing Boca Ciego Bay. It was fantastic for our...
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Ssssshhhh! Don't tell anyone, but if you've found this online we will share with you what an amazing place to stay the Pasa Tiempo was. My wife and I went there for a weekend Anniversary getaway. We wanted something private, romantic, affordable and ADULTS ONLY with no noisy kids running around the pool. Yes we too have kids, but this was our weekend alone. We were greeted by Doreen and immediately offered champagne, which my wife loved. This place offered the privacy and security (locked entrance gate), as well as the lush, tropical, serene views that made for a perfect romantic getaway. We stayed in the room with Jacuzzi tub and enjoyed it very much. Although not the largest room available, it was very roomy and quite comfortable. We did get to see the Presidential and Waterfront view rooms and found them to be amazing as well. Our room was very clean, had no bad odors, very comfortable linens and plenty of clean towels. If you have a boat, you can dock or moor it here as well. This resort is on the bay with waterfront views and the beach is a very short drive or even walking distance if you like, so if you love the water, this is for you. Sherry, Doreen and staff were amazing. Sherry is the owner and she does everything she can to make your stay perfect and is very accommodating. We brought our kayak to go to Fort Desoto national park (short drive away) and we had a place to keep it safe at night. The grounds are lush with tropical plants, fountains, and beautiful travertine floors. There is a waterfront deck with tables for dinning, and benches to watch the boats, dolphins and sunrise. We have stayed at several resorts, hotels and such in St. Pete, Indian Rocks, and Maderia Beach and this was by far THE BEST PLACE WE'VE EVER STAYED in the area. We told Sherry we would be back for sure. She deserves the positive feedback, but we are reluctant to share because with limited rooms available, we want to be selfish and have this as our own private getaway and not have it get to popular and crowded, but that wouldn't be fair to Sherry. Tell your friends, but only the ones that can keep a secret. Love Mike & Eva

Fort Myers, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stayed at Pasa Tiempo over Memorial Day Weekend! Awesome Accommodations!!
The hospitality by Sherry and her staff was outstanding!!
Lots of ways to describe this place: Romantic, Charming, Picturesque, Unique
Highly recommend this "get-a-way" resort.
Lots of amentities!
We will be back!!
Phyllis & Tom from Ft. Myers, FL

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

A friend of ours was having a surprise birthday party at a nearby hotel. When we tried to book a room, it was full. I started looking on trip advisor to find somewhere else to book a room and stumbled upon Pasa Tiempo. From the minute I first spoke to Sherry, to the minute we left Pasa Tiempo and said goodbye to Doreen, the service was superb.

The resort itself exceeded our expectations. This place is even more beautiful than the pictures. Our room was immaculate (and I am very picky). The flooring was clean and beautiful, the furniture was charming, the local art on the walls just added that something special to the room. The view of the bay was breathtaking. The pool area clean, relaxing, and nicely furnished.

The location is perfect because you are in walking distance to the beach, but have a gorgeous view of the bay, sailboats, etc. As far as our friend's party, we attended and had a great time with them down on St.Pete beach where it was lively, exciting, and fun. But when it was over, we escaped back to Pasa Tiempo where it was quiet and tranquil and had a relaxing weekend away from the business of our daily lives. We will definitely be back.

You will not be disappointed. My only hesitation in writing this review is that the best kept secret on St.Pete Beach will be revealed and there may be no room at the inn the next time we want to return.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Pasa Tiempo Private Waterfront Resort? Share your experiences!