“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night
Description: BJ's Pizza is located in Florida between Tallahassee and Panama City Beach on a barrier island that is 4 miles out into the Gulf of Mexico. St. George Island prides itself on a natural environment and is well known for its unspoiled and uncrowded beaches, sport fishing, shelling, kayaking, swimming and world famous "Apalachicola" oysters that are harvested from the bay side. The island is home to a beautiful state park that was voted one of the top ten beaches in the country several years ago as well as a newly reconstructed light house and park featuring a basketball court and children's playground.
Monteagle, Tennessee
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We ate twice at BJ's during our week visit. Both times the pizza was awesome. We come to SGI once a year and always love BJ's. I found out my hairdresser comes to SGI too each year but she never has tried BJ's. I brought her a menu home with me and will give it to her the next time I get my hair cut. I'm sure she and her family will love BJ's pizza.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“High Prices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011 via mobile

The pizza is average but the prices are higher than average. The service was not great.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Dahlonega, Georgia
“Awesome Food Incredible Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Came with family 9/11/11-9/16/11 Ate there twice during our stay and each time the food was great and the service was impeccable! I can't say enough. We are not big tippers but when treated above and beyond we will tip big. We tipped around the 20% range each time. They treated our kids like royalty. I would highly recommend this pizza place. The wings are great, the pizza is to die for. If staying within 20 miles I would say its worth the drive...

Panama City Beach, Florida
“Best casual restaurant on the Island!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

After being dissapointed from other restaurants on the island, my fiancee and I decided to try Bj's after driving by and seeing several cars in the parking lot. We were greeting by a friendly staff member, and handed a menu too look over, while we were told about the daily specials. My fiancee ordered a sandwich that was on special, the Roast Beef with gravy, and I ordered the French dip. Within a few minutes we had our food, and it was amazing! We both agreed probably the best sandwiches we had in a long time! Everything tasted fresh, and hot. What a treat to finally find a good restaurant on our last day in St George. Very reasonable prices, lots of choices, and the table next to us ordered wings, which smelled Delicious! Matter of fact, as we were leaving we decided to order some wings "to go" for later! We will defineltey come back to BJ's when we visit St George Island! Thank you for your hospitality!

Knoxville, TN
“Great place to take the family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

We had a family of 10 and it was a great place to go. The food was excellent and priced well. The fried pickles and crab balls were to die for. The calzones were delicious. The staff was friendly. There is a game room in the back that kept the kids entertained until the food arrived. Wish we had visited at the start of our trip so we could have eaten there more. We will definetely go back next year.

Visited August 2011