“Great food Great price” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Saint Cloud
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Doing business, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Great food Great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants in St Cloud. Food is always good and service is excellent. I strongly recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Hesperia, California
“Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

We did an Airboat Tour while we were in Florida. Captain Scott at Orlando Airboat Tours was Amazing. We ask him where he would eat and he told us to go to the Catfish Place Restaurant...... What a delicious lunch we had. The food was Amazing and the service was very good. They have combination plates that allow you to try several things, which was really fun. It was also my friends birthday, they brought us out the very best Key Lime Pie I have ever had. Too bad we live in California, because I would eat there all the time if it was close..... YUMMY describes it best.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Mm mm mm great!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

We frequent the catfish place whenever we are in the St. Cloud area. The catfish is lightly breaded never greasy piping hot. sweet coleslaw and bi color corn on the cob yummy. No room for desert but it sure looks good. Thank goodness I don't live closer I would be there all the time. They have a great menu but I never can get past the catfish. You can get it bone in or fillet. Go hungry because you can get all u can eat. I never can eat more than the first helping as the portions are generous. Try it you will love it!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Mmmm.... Good southern food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband and I went here with friends of ours on our recent trip to Orlando... What a gem of a place! I loved the fried shrimp, in fact, I wish I had gotten a fried shrimp meal instead of the shrimp just being a side item with the meal I had... They were that good! We'll come again the next time we're in the area for sure!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Orlando, Florida
“Great specials!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

As a local we have eaten here many many times....but lately they've had a 2-dinners for $14.99 special on monday/tuesday/wednesday. What a bargain!!! Good food but stear clear of the desserts, not considered a good value in my opinion, but still fairly tasty if you want to spend the $.

Visited June 2013