Just got back from St. Augustine and a 3 night stay at the resort. I have to admit, both my husband and I loved this resort. Right on the beach with a really nice pool. We had a beautiful ocean view from our room. Staff was very nice and the rooms were very clean. We had a great time on this trip. When (not if) we go back to St. Augustine, we will definitely stay at this resort again. Loved the location...was close to just about everything (if you love Mexican food, please try the Casa Maria Mexican restaurant in the Publix shopping plaza - right up the street from the resort)! Thank you for the wonderful stay!!! I am going to miss St Augustine AND the resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort offers the best of both worlds, being directly on St. Augustine Beach, and only 10 minutes to historic 'Old Town.' Hotel amenities include a full service restaurant, free Wi-Fi, direct beach access, large outdoor pool, poolside tiki bar (seasonal) and a friendly staff. A variety of room options are available in our 150-room, 5-floor hotel, ranging from ground-floor rooms which are pet-friendly to partial view rooms to direct oceanfront rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Holiday Isle Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Isle Oceanfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn St Augustine Beach
- Holiday Inn Saint Augustine Beach
- Saint Augustine Beach Holiday Inn