I spent 4 days at this hotel and was satisfied with my stay.
I had a large room with a desk and hutch as well as the usual micro, fridge etc.
The pool and hot tub are attractivve but not heated so difficult to use in January.
Breakfast was better than average and included waffles, milk, fresh and canned fruit.
Beach access is just across the street..
Beware the parking lot is bit tight and there is only one entance/exit.
I would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Seaside Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Best Western Seaside Hotel
- Days Inn Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Days Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Seaside Inn-St. Augustine Beach is a Spanish style two story 50 room building with exterior corridors. Beach access right across the street. Pool and hot tub is on site with microwaves and fridges in all rooms. A hot breakfast with a wide variety is included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Best Western, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Seaside Inn-St. Augustine Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.