I was a single woman looking for a place to relax on the beach and be able to walk to food. This place was PERFECT! I stayed in Lighthouse room, it was charming and plenty of space for one person or two. Amenities were exactly what one needed, they thought of everything from a frige and microwave to beach chairs, bikes and towels. The breakfast was excellent and the team working there were terrific. They could not to enough to make you feel at home and comfortable. The pool area was great for a break from the beach. Beach was 100yds away and beautiful. Flat, at low tide you can walk for miles. I would DEFINITELY recommend this B&B to anyone looking for an easy place to relax and still be close enough to enjoy the nightlight and history of St. Augustine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront B & B on beautiful St. Augustine Beach and just 10 minutes to Historic St. Augustine. Enjoy our wonderful rooms, oceanfront pool & Jacuzzi, delicious breakfasts, elegant bedding, private bathrooms and most of all, "million dollar ocean views" Spa services, restaurants and shops nearby. Come visit our quiet, private and relaxing coastal retreat directly on the ocean, the �Best kept secret in St. Augustine�. Winner: One of the top 14 most romantic B & B's in North America by AAA�s� ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Beachfront Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachfront Bed And Breakfast
- Beachfront Hotel Saint Augustine Beach