My husband and I have returned to La Fiesta for 3 years. We came first and stayed in the little pool side rooms. Afterwards we found that there was an apartment with a full kitchen and 2 baths. We have now stayed there for 3 successive years. We are delighted with the helpful staff. Questions are answered promptly, maps drawns, directions given, so that we have been able to have a series of adventures. The staff will give honest appraisals of the local restaurants which we have found to be right on target. Having a Curves and a Publix right down the road, enables me to keep up my exercise and do my grocery shopping for healthy eating. The local farmers market on Wednesdays is an added bonus for buying fresh food. Despite our stays being in the winter, the landscaping always looks lovely with gorgeous hibiscus and colorful Crotons. The beach is delightful, with lots of people, especially surfers, during the day and a bit more romantic at sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites, located directly on St. Augustine Beach offers: Romantic new 2-level king suites featuring Jacuzzi, fireplace and two balconies, beautiful ocean view rooms with private balconies or patio and pool view rooms. All rooms have microwave and refrigerator. Renovated spring 2013.The Historic District is 10 minutes with bus service from La Fiesta. Free continental breakfast, 60-foot heated pool, miniature golf & wide-sandy beach, its all here at Oceanfront La Fiesta. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your La Fiesta Ocean Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Fiesta Ocean Hotel Saint Augustine Beach
- La Fiesta Ocean Inn And Suites
- La Fiesta St Augustine
- Hotel La Fiesta Ocean