“Recommend” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Mellow Mushroom has tasty pizza , but not your average pie...Good service, and the owner stands behind his service guarantee. We were a group of 12, the server was very attentive. I would recommend this place.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

The Villages, Florida
“Pizza heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Brick oven pizza to die for. The crust is delicious enough to stand alone. Add portobello mushrooms on top of garlic and olive oil sauce with sausage and it ranks with the best we have had. They just opened in July and are already packed. Very, very modern, high energy place. Delicious.

Visited September 2013
St Augustine
“Great food with Good service depending on who you get.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stopped in at the Mellow Mushroom for lunch. I took a seat at the bar and wait for someone to show up. The wait was about five minutes but I'm not complaining about that. The bartender showed up and asked if I wanted anything to drink. He gave me a food menu then walked off with out another word. As he passed by again I asked for the drink menu. Another bartender - Rachel -showed up and she offered me samples of beer, advice on what beer is good with what food, etc. I really appreciated her help knowledge of the beer, She checked on me a few times while I eating. I ordered the Jerk chicken sandwich and it was quite good. It came quickly and tasted wonderfully. My only complaint is the disinterested bartender who came to me first. He wasn't too busy. For the hour I spent there he was pretty much standing in the same spot. Rachel on the other hand was great. My review is based on the service provided by her and the food.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Only makes it better!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The new Mellow Mushroom in St.Augustine is a welcome addition in a town full of restaurants.
It really says that this is a happening town, with a college and a sense of fun. And oh yeah, the foods not bad either. In fact its really good! For carnivores or vegans, they have a great selection. Though, if you want great pizza~ get it here!
Its a large space, great bar, and outdoor seating.
Welcome to St.Augustine beach! We are glad your here!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Youthful, Loud , Good Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Good decor, young crowd, good pizza. Service was very slow, as kitchen appeared to be backed up and not prepared for the crowd. Worthwhile for families, young adults and teens. Loud and slow for seniors.

• Visited September 2013