“Good food, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar, Diner
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Howey in the Hills, Florida
“Good food, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice and clean. The service was a little slow but maybe they were short handed. The food is good and the price is affordable.

Palm Coast, Florida
“Nice Pub”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

We stopped at Redfrog's on our return home from a day of activities in St. Augustines. Its a nice pub with a really large menu. The food was excellent with large portions. The staff was very attentive to our various request (grandchildren). We will definitely be returning to Redfrogs!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Not bad”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

My boys wanted to eat here on our final night at St. augustine Beach. Since it was close to our condo we agreed. The place was packed but we were immediately seated. The selections on the menu were abundant. Fried fare, burgers, seafood, tex mex, salads. We ordered a beer and the boys decided on a burger, fried basket containing frog legs, gator, fish, and fries. My husband got the crab cakes and I ordered blackened mahi. Service was slow. Soon our food came out. Everyone seemed pretty happy. My mahi was actually very tasty. The bun was a huge mess so u ate the fish and accompanying fries which were average. Not the best establishment but not the worse for the price.

Groveland, Florida, United States
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013

Stopped here after seeing their advertisement in a St. Augustine magazine. The restaurant was new, clean , and cute decor. We had their pork tenderloin and it was delicious! We collect tshirts when ever we travel and theirs was adorable!

Visited October 2013
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

My family and myself stayed in St Augustine on our way back from a cruise. The front desk person at our hotel gave us a book showing the places to eat, we decided to give this place a try. Glad we did, my wife ordered the mahi mahi wrap with onion rings, and I ordered the Datil burger and fries. The Datil sauce was awesome. Excellent flavor and just the right amount of heat. I also tried the golden Datil sauce, this was a sweet sauce great flavor and only a tiny tiny bite to it. The food was good, atmosphere has a good feel to it. Our waitress was very helpful and attentive. Also there is a coupon in the book, that if you spend $50 you get a Tshirt. With myself, my wife and my sister in law, our three entrees, drinks and two appetizers we spent just over $50. Will come here again the next time we are down this way.