“Good deal !” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn Outlet Mall

You added Quality Inn Outlet Mall to your Saves list
Quality Inn Outlet Mall
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   2310 State Road 16 & I-95, Saint Augustine, FL 32084 (Formerly Quality Inn Saint Augustine)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 78 Hotels in Saint Augustine
Toronto, Canada
“Good deal !”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night with my in laws and family. Rooms were clean, spacious. Bed was comfortable and sheets clean. Close to the highway (important for our purpose). Breakfast was below average. Boiled COLD eggs ?!?! Overall was a nice night and I strongly recommend it for a quick stay.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Athens, Tennessee, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Clean rooms, nice pool, about a 20 minute ride to the beach, close to the interstate and the outlet malls. When we first checked in, 2 of our 4 rooms had not been cleaned. I went to the front desk and we were immediately moved into 2 new rooms. We had first floor rooms because 2 family members use electric wheel chairs. There was a good breakfast that was well stocked & maintained.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Saint Augustine, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I stayed many weeks on this property waiting for my new home to be vacated. The room had a queen bed and was always very clean as was the micro-wave, fridge, coffeemaker, full cable/HBO,
Iron/ironing board, and also the great outdoor pool . The hot free deluxe breakfast every morning was a big savings along with being close to I-95 and the Outlet Mall and being only 9 miles from my employment was more than just wonderful. The management and his employees were more than attentive with their courtesy thus they were always smiling from early in the morning till late at night. The only regret I have with my stay was the fact that I could not stay longer.

Room Tip: Always call ahead for the room of your choice since the Fire Cracker 400 and the July 4th are busy t...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Miramar Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Spent 4 days at this hotel & from the minute my family & I arrived-we were ready to change hotels. Our room spelled old, bathroom had a hole in the back of the door and wall, tub had a bath mat stains that looked like they were never ever cleaned. Sink was disgusting dirty. There was hair in the corners of the tub from the previous customer. There were no smoking signs posted everywhere, however, the chairs in our rooms had cigarette burns on them. As well as the duvet cover. The maid kept skipping over our rooms to clean them. We had to track her down to get our towels changed. When she did clean our room, she didn't even change out our bed sheets or make the bed properly. If you are looking for a cheap place to stay, I would still recommend staying elsewhere. It's about a 30 minute walk to the Historic District & a round trip Taxi cab cost of $22 not including cab driver tip. I would not stay here again ever. The only positive was that they did offer a complimentary breakfast, which was minimal. However, all the negatives out-weighted the one positive. The staff in the front was extremely snappy upon arrival as well. There were maybe 2 hotel staff employees we came in contact with that were nice, but we still did not feel comfortable at all. This hotel needs COMPLETE Renovations and maids need to be taught how to properly clean a room.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was traveling with my husband and two children to Miami. I wanted to stop overnight halfway and see St. Augustine and break up the drive. I chose a place that was inexpensive, had queen beds, close to 95 S, and had complimentary breakfast. This hotel met those requirements. The room was clean, beds were comfortable. There were more eye pleasing hotels in the area, but this hotel was fine. It was for a one night stop over...and you have to remember you get what you pay for. It definately met my expectations.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Woodbridge, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed at this property twice in the last few weeks for 4 and 2 nights. It was the cheapest in the Choice hotel particularly expensive vacation/beach/tourist area. It was in site of and convenient to I-95. It was centrally located to service stations, fast food, and other hotels. In my case, It was very close to several condo complexes off '16. ' The only very minor inconvenience is that you have to pass (there is no left turn) the hotel traveling east on 16 and make a very safe uturn a short distance further down .
The rooms were clean, quiet, and well-appointed except for the bathroom. However, the rooms are soon to be updated to include the bathrooms. There is a computer in the small, but nice waiting room adjacent to a small, but sufficient breakfast nook. The staff, to include the cleaning personnel, were friendly, competent, helpful, and very responsive to my concerns/requests.
Breakfast was modest, but comprehensive; there was the traditional fare from boiled eggs, waffles,cereal, and various pastries and coffees. For the southerners, there was even creamed chip beef and biscuits.
I will stay again when I return to the area; for someone on a budget, looking for a good deal, or don't want to be surprised by a mid-range hotel this is a win-win spot. I even found the condo complexes I had been researching close by on '16.'
I had some minor problems with some of the chain near-by while staying in the past, that I had none of with this property. If you are traveling nearby, then save some effort and stay at a very cost-effective hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2012

I was driving from Orlando to Laurens, SC when my car died on I-95 in St. Augustine. AAA towed my car to a garage and then brought my aunt and I to this hotel. We had checked in around 3:00 am and I explained my situation to the girl at the front desk because check out is a 11:00 and I wasn't sure if they would have my car fixed by then and I had no where else to go. She told me to keep her updated with everything and we would go from there. I had talked to the garage the next morning and they told me until they got the part they needed and put it in, it would be around 3:00 pm until it would be finished. I then went down to the front desk and talked to them about it, and they were very understanding and they told me that we could stay in our room until then with no extra charge. I was very gracious because this was an added expense I really didn't need, and other hotels could have just told me sorry but this is your problem. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling. The staff is great, and the rooms are clean and quiet.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn Outlet Mall? Share your experiences!