“Pleasant place to stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #29 of 78 Hotels in Saint Augustine
Edgewater, Florida
“Pleasant place to stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Front desk attendant had us in our room quickly. She noted that I had two reward accounts and gave me the numbers for both. She also gave me the phone number for rewards. She recommended a great place to eat. Room was very nice with wifi, microwave and refrigerator. Checkout was simple. Breakfast was tasty.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Oviedo, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I stayed with family while we were in St. Augustine for a wedding. Excellent service. Staff was really friendly and attentive. I asked for a roll away bed for our room which was waiting for us before we even got to the room. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The bathrooms stocked extra towels. I didn't check out the breakfast opting instead to head to the Cracker Barrel just down the road.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Stayed here Nov 9th-11th First room AC not working properly. The manager on duty came up checked it and without hesitation offered another room, he then went to the new room and checked to make sure the AC was working properly before he took us to it. This to me is going the extra mile that is very hard to find in a lot of service oriented places these days. I would recommend this hotel and staff to any traveler to St. Augustine.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Morgantown, West Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

Excellent customer service, good room, and great breakfast. We stayed one night here before checking into our condo in Daytona Beach. Hotel was super clean, customer service reps were very friendly and helpful, and breakfast was great. I will stay here again. Thank you!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Average hotel... Ugly highway exit location but close to the outlets. I am always appalled by the disgusting eggs Hampton Inn provides, who eats that stuff???
Try the SPOT cafe on route 16... Awesome breakfast! Skip the breakfast here!

Stayed November 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We always try to find a Hampton Inn. The rate may sound alittle more than other Hotels in the area but you have to factor in the wonderful breakfast that comes with your stay. On this trip we actually rented a Penske truck with a car trailer. Nick helped us figure out where to park our oversize vehicle. He also recommended OC White's restaurant in downtown St. Augustine. It was fantastic and we plan on going back next time we are in town. Hampton Inns are the best investment if your on the road. We have never been disappointed with our stays at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Greenville, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Older property that was very convenient to Hwy 95. The bed was very uncomfortable and although the property has been updated it has a feel of a much older property. We arrived late 11ish and the same staff was there at check in and check out and appeared to be the off hours staff. Ok all around and met our needs but wouldn't want to have to spend much time there.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn St. Augustine - I-95? Share your experiences!