We like staying in Florida during off times. Our stay at the end of September found a very quiet resort. We received an upgrade to a larger room with a balcony view of the lagoon. Bathroom was very large, there was a small bar area and fridge, and a nice balcony to sit on. Our room was on the 8th floor, so the view was great. Make sure to get a room away from the ice makers, as they are very noisy. The lobby area was gorgeous, with a billiard room and a bar area. Free wifi in the lobby, but in room has a fee. Pool area was great, and the round pool is very large. We ate at the CaddyShack Restaurant. Not much retail in the area, so you need a car for shopping. Everything was clean! Enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The 4 Diamond Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Marriott, HotelsClick, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance