This hotel goes out of its way to make everyone feel like a VIP. Service is top-notch throughout the hotel. The breakfast buffet was delicious and plentiful. The restaurant was really a pleasant suprise. Upscale enough for adults, but still kid friendly. Our room was super clean, and they gave you plenty of towels! I hate it when places are stingy with linens. Also they had Aveda toiletrie, which I love!! The pool area was fabulous too, definitely the kids favorite part. The location is outside of the main tourist spots. I recommend purchasing a trolley pass, for sight seeing. I highly recommend this establishment!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The 4 Diamond Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Marriott, Travelocity, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance