We don't play golf but this has become a regular stop on trips up north. Its location right off of I-95 suits us fine. Our room was large, attractive and clean and looked out on the golf course. The meal at the bar was first rate; our waiter, Chris, attentive and friendly. The breakfast buffet was good as usual. We asked to extend our checkout so we could take in some of the ballroom dancing competition being held in the adjoining convention center. The front desk accommodated our request without question. We'll return on our way home.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel
- Renaissance World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Renaissance Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Renaissance
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Explore everything that downtown St. Augustine has to offer! Renaissance World Golf Village Resort and Convention Center offers a complimentary shuttle for individual guests to and from downtown St. Augustine(based on availability). The 4 Diamond Renaissance World Golf Village Resort offers fresh, well appointed accommodations featuring 37 inch flat-panel televisions, sparkling new bathrooms and furnishings, high-speed wireless Internet access, spacious work areas, wet bars and refrigerators among many modern luxuries. Meet in the largest combination hotel and convention center between Orlando and Atlanta. Within 15 minutes of the resort enjoy 108 holes of championship golf, including the Slammer and Squire, located just steps from your guest room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Renaissance World Golf Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.