This hotel is in serious need of some modernisation!! The staff seemed friendly enough. The facilities were very basic, the pool was right on the road and you wouldn't want to sit around it!
Unfortunately we picked the hotel as it was supposed to be close to the town but we had to drive in and pay for parking and in the evening we had to get a taxi which added to the cost of the stay.
The old town is very nice but be warned the restaurants stop serving early and we struggled to find somewhere to eat! The trolley bus tour is good if you are staying for a few days to use as a means of transport.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Suites Saint Augustine Old Town Hotel
- Travelodge Suites Saint Augustine Old Town Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Hotel Saint Augustine
- Travelodge Saint Augustine
- Travel Lodge Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Travel Lodge
- Saint Augustine Travelodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Suites Saint Augustine Old Town reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.