My family and I recently stayed at the Comfort Suites at World Golf Village for 2 days. We have a dog and it is hard to find hotels that are pet friendly and really nice. This hotel does not charge a pet fee which is great because if you go to other hotel chains they charge a pet fee of 10 dollars to 25 dollars. The staff was so friendly and kind. The breakfast is a full breakfast bar. There is an indoor and outdoor pool. The suites were comfortable and clean. It is a great value and it is quiet. It is truly a hidden jewel. It is right off of I-95 and the only drawback is that it is 16 miles from Historic St. Augustine but honestly the hotel is really not that far from Historic St. Augustine. I will be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 162 room indoor access hotel rooms. We have an indoor pool, an outdoor pool and a Hot Tub. Our two Gazebo's overlook Lake Commerce in the World Golf Village area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Suites at the World Golf Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites At The World Golf Village Hotel Saint Augustine
- Comfort Suites Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Comfort Suites