I stayed at this hotel this past weekend 3/18 - 3/20 and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk clerk was very nice and our room was very clean. When we got to the room the first thing we did was check for bed bugs (since I had seen a review about bed bugs). The mattresses were brand new!!! During our first morning there the kid that handles the breakfast area was very nice to us, his name is Gerald. He even gave us a map of St. Augustine and gave us tips as to where to park (all day parking for one price instead of paying by the hour). He even told us how to get to that parking lot. We did not have to go to the front desk to get that information!
The only problem we had is that the a/c would run all night without stopping and our room was freezing cold...but we did not notify the staff about this problem until we were checking out because we were only in the room to sleep at night so what we did is that we used the blankets. I am sure if we would have notified the staff they would have changed us from the room we were in.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western St. Augustine i-95 Hotel
- Best Western St. Augustine i-95 Hotel Saint Augustine
- Saint Augustine Best Western
- Best Western Saint Augustine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Best Western, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN St. Augustine I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.