My boyfriend recently took me on a trip to St. Augustine for my birthday and we stayed at the lovely Bayfront Marin House. We were greeted by the friendliest staff at the front office and when we walked into our room there was a Happy Birthday banner, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries waiting for me, not to mention the giant jacuzzi tub and fireplace, I was so pleasantly surprised! The free happy hour and homemade breakfast every morning was amazing also! We had such a wonderful experience with everything there that we ended up staying an additional night and will go back again in the very near future.
- Also Known As:
- Bayfront Marin House b&b Inn
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel
- Bayfront Marin House Hotel Saint Augustine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find romance on the waterfront in our newly refurbished, elegant Victorian inn located right in the historic district. Memories for a lifetime for your vacation, wedding, honeymoon, vow renewal, family reunion. Enjoy a full southern breakfast each morning, a daily happy hour, and lots of other great amenities--free parking, free wifi, free bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, and the best water views in town. The Bayfront Marin House has the style of the past with the conveniences of today--double Jacuzzi tubs, flat screen televisions, free wifi and more. Come visit us soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Bayfront Marin House Bed and Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.