“the experience my family had was horrible!!! (do not ever eat here at all!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Acapulco Mexican Restaurant

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dessert, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
miami fl.
“the experience my family had was horrible!!! (do not ever eat here at all!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2008

This is not an authentic mexican restaurant, is a spanish restaurant that discriminates hispanic people "ONLY THE NAME IS MEXICAN. IS VERY DIRTY, THE WHITE WAITRESSES ARE RACIST AND THE SERVICE IS EXTREMELY HORRIFIC. I never recomend this restaurant to anybody EVER!

Gardner, KS
“Don't waste your time or money”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2008

Our party of 10 really overwhelmed our server. We waited about 45 minutes for our order. Not once during our wait were our drinks refilled or did our waitress even bother to follow up with us or give us the status of our meals. When the food was finally ready, it wasn't even the waitress who brought any of the food out. The person that did practically threw the food on the table. My order was wrong - no big deal and it was only a 5 minute delay to fix it. About half of us had our food while the others waited for theirs. When we finally got the bill, it was wrong. They also add 18% on groups of 5 or more. They fixed the wrong bill but didn't adjust the gratuity charge until we pointed out the "error". We had lunch there 2 years ago and it was okay. Skip the dinner there - way overpriced and poor service.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Not Worth the WAIT!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2007

We waited over 20 minutes just to get our drink orders taken. We had to ask the hostess if we were going to get any service, and even after that we still did not get any! The food was Ok, but extremely overpriced. I asked for a side of sour cream and got it just as I was finishing my quesadilla. The only thing that kept us there was the beautiful view of the bay. Walk up the street a little further to the White Lion, great food and prices, and you won't wait an hour for a some service.

Daytona
“Best Mexican since home in Arizona”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2007

I grew up in Arizona and have yet to find a Mexican Restaurant in Florida with the flavor and authentic taste of the Acapulco.

It is amazing! I've tried two different dishes and they were a sight for sore taste buds! The many Mexican restaurants I have tried here in central Florida are so bland! I know this state isn't next to Mexico, but come on! Are the local taste buds that bad! This is probably the only restaurant I would recommend outside of Arizona and New Mexico. I was so impressed.

Request balcony seating and you'll get an amazing view of the fort in North America's oldest living city. It's an hour drive to get there from where I live but it so worth it, and St. Augustine is a beautiful place to spend the evening. Start you evening at the Acapulco!

You won't be sorry!

I wish I was eating it RIGHT NOW!

A TripAdvisor Member
“We would be better off opening some cat food!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2006

We were really hungry and decided to stop by the first dicent restaurant we see.We waited for our watered down drinks for about 30 min, even though the place was not packed,in 45 min we finally got our meal, wich was couple of veriety platters that all tasted like canned food. Bill was outregeous. Never go there,the place S----!
Irina